A well-maintained elevator pit is vital to the optimal function and safety of the riders. Cracks, highly greased, leakage, an electrical fault or other damages to any part, whether it is a hydraulic or traction elevator, will affect its functions negatively. Being able to inspect and service all mechanical components of the Elevator visually can help identify issues before they become a problem, ensuring that the elevator can continue to work correctly.
The TG Oil Services Company offers comprehensive elevator pit services for all commercial and industrial properties; we have all the equipment needed to maintain elevator pits, for all kinds of buildings. Based on your business’ elevator model, our specialists will select the best method to be used in preserving and restoring elevator pits full pump outs, cleanings and wash-downs, mold removal, disinfecting and deodorizing, painting and coating, hydro oil clean ups and concrete repair.
Amongst the elevator pit services that we offer include;
- Pumping water; Water Pumping; Your elevator shaft can be quite deep, located well–below ground level. Issues such as water seepage are of serious concern; this prompts the need to routinely check out to ensure that the elevator shaft is always dry. In case of any leakage, removal of the water and remediation through waterproofing is done to avoid further leakage
- Hydraulic Oil Removal; our fully qualified personnel can handle the safe removal of hydraulic oil at the bottom of your elevator shaft pit. Hydraulic oil removal is a special service that many plumbers are not qualified to do.
- Our Vacuum services; the TG Oil service Company has trucks that only do grease pumping we also have trucks designed to vacuum solids as well as liquids; hence it is capable of water–jetting as well.
- Full hoistway cleaning; the hoistway contains the guide rails on which the elevator car and counterweight which forms the backbone of the elevator. Cleaning the hoistways and removing debris is an important part of maintaining the elevator. It includes services like hoistway enclosure repair, pit de-greasing & clean out, pit water sealing & waterproofing, cab & car top cleaning & painting, door and rail de-greasing, Hoistway remediation and window cleaning
- Degreasing and restorations through elevator pit cleaning with effective degreasing solutions
- Escalator cleaning (step & riser) and polishing
- Moving walk deep cleaning
- Motor room makeovers, restorations, clean outs, epoxies, and painting
- Concrete patching & restorations
- Pit restorations
- Machine room cleaning, Test preparation and much more
We work on every aspect of the pit to make it the healthiest and safest it can be; degreasing is removing oils, repairing and refusing the hoistway, pouring a new pit slab, painting, epoxy, coating and waterproofing. We do it all, and we do it right. A complete copy of the elevator specifications is kept in each machine room so that they are readily available to the maintenance mechanics at all times. This is important to ensure proper implementation of the entire preventive maintenance program.
With the type of equipment we use and the exceptional skills of our technicians, No elevator pit service job is too big for us. TG Oil Service Company is fully equipped and staffed not just for routine maintenance but also has a 24/7 Emergency Service, Contact us today for reliable elevator pit services, you can be sure you will never regret doing business with us.